з/п не указана
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
The diversity of our 8000 employees makes us a vibrant extended family.
Many things in our work bring us together:
The pleasure of doing things instead of just talking about them.
The stability with which we develop.
The satisfaction of accomplishing something every day.
We do not simply look for employees. We want people who share our values.
Become our Transport Specialist in Gagarin!
Your responsibilities :
• To handle all activities related to transport
• To ensure the records accuracy in the system;
• To check the invoices and to communicate them to the accounting department.
• To be a contact person between the company and authorities.
Our requirements :
• At least 2 years experience in organizing Transports;
• Good knowledge of related Russian Federation laws;
• Good level of English (German language can be considered a plus);
• Relevant experience in planning, organizing and control of transport activities;
• Analytical thinking, problem solving and very good organizing skills;
• Comprehensive IT knowledge (SAP/1C, MS Office, etc.)
We offer :
• Work in a fast growing European Multinational Company that is a world-leading company in its branch;
• Comprehensive induction program in Ivanovo region, Shuya (3 months);
• Good working environment with a friendly and highly professional team;
• Professional development possibilities in an international sphere;
• Long-term employment with 28 days paid vacation;
• Medical insurance.
Вакансия опубликована 30 мая 2017